Wednesday, 20 March 2013
Hair | Rodarte Braids
Rodarte's fall '13 hair style is the classic "half-up half-down" natrually wild messy braids.
A hair do with minimal effort (which isn't the "just-got-out-of-bed look) is one which I would gladly adopt into my monotonous routine to shake things up a bit...
Dupe this soft rock look with a simple DIY!
1. Protect your hair with L’Oreal’s Multi-Restorative Dry Oil
2. Curl your hair in 1 inch sections to add texture
3. Pull a section of hair on each side and braid into two loose braids and tie at the end with a bobble
4. Twist the two braids together to make a loose rose-like-coil, tuck the ends inside the bun, secure with bobby pins and hair spray
5. Plait a loose braid down the middle and you're good to go!
Those of you living in the US can grab yourself a free sample of L’Oreal’s Multi-Restorative Dry Oil here.