THE FASHION FANATIC
Hi, I'm Jen Umm
Above is a picture of me saying my name :D
I have been an avid reader of all things fashion for such a long time now and I have always had an urge to start my own fashion blog. However... I didn't think that I would get anywhere with it because I don't have a direct link to anything fashion related but after much thought and encouragement from my friends I have decided to start one. Even if it stays unknown it would be a laugh to look through my fashion picks through time.
(Yep I look like an idiot - best way to give a memorable impression)
5 I am's
- I am a lover of all things fashion!
- I am an economics student who wishes she could have done something fashion-y instead.
- I am a banana, (yellow on the outside, white on the inside).
- I am RUBBISH at writing, it's no secret.
- I am no better at maths.
P.S. I automatically (more often than not) love pictures where people smile, but maybe its because I can't pull off that :| look which models can do because I just look moody when I attempt to look as cool as them.
P.P.S. I have a tiny student budget and a wardrobe to match, which is reflective of most students so you will see an item appear on my blog DEFINITELY more than once. Some think its cheap or whatever but the reality for the majority of us is that we can't afford to buy a whole new outfit for every single day of the year. I tend to stalk for and buy clothes which can stand the test of time and of course have the all important "wow!" or "mmmmm!" or "OMG!" factor and so obviously will spend more on Jackets, Coats, Shoes and HANDBAGS, as for apparel, I buy from the high street or budget shops because they tend to take inspiration from the Fashion Houses such as Chanel, Alexander Wang, Miu Miu etc....
P.P.P.S. You will notice very shortly that I have an obsession with black which I am trying to (OMG WHAT IS THAT WORD FOR TO BECOME UN-ADDICTED?! - yeah that word). Maybe one day you'll see me in a highlighter yellow ensemble... one day...
THE MAKE-UP MANIAC
Hi, I’m Nadia
I’ve always found makeup really fun to play with. It’s like art for your face, and having loved painting on paper, it’s even more fun playing with the features on my face to transform them into different looks. Taking the lead from Miss Umm, here are my five ‘am’s:
- I am a law student and would love to dispel all rumors that people who go to law school are ‘serious, boring and ugly” (Legally Blonde)
- I am an amateur baker and lover of everything that has ridiculous amounts of butter and sugar in it
- I am a coconut (brown on the outside and white on the inside). That’s why Miss Umm and I get on so well. We’re both deformed fruits.
- I am PETRIFIED of pigeons. Living in a big city doesn’t help. I hate it when they fly right over you and refuse to move on the pavement like they own it. Urgh. At least I can eat them.
- I am an obsessive person. If I like a song, I will listen to it on repeat until I get sick of it and will literally eat the same thing for dinner weeks on end. Why change something you love so much??