Friday, 17 August 2012
Make Up | Doll Inspired
With the party season in full swing I decided to take inspiration from the most feminine source I could think of – dolls. Now, who does not want that wide-eyed, bright and pretty doll look?
The secret to this look has got to be the lashes!
Here is how I achieved this look:
1) Foundation and concealer – Chanel Vitalumiere (B20) & Estee Lauder Double Wear (02, Light-Medium)
2) Bronzed up my face (Nars Laguna) to avoid looking too china-doll-like and followed by a pinch of blush in the aptly named ‘dollymix’ (Mac)
3) Used virgin and creep from my Naked I Pallette to create a dramatic wide-eyed look
4) Lined the eyes with Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner and added Eyelure Naturlites Intense to the top lash line and Eylure individual short lashes to the bottom lash line to ensure the look was as doll-like as possible, whilst remaining wearable
5) Finished the look with YSL lipliner in no.6 and added a bit of kiehls lip balm to keep my lips soft and supple in the winter chill! And voila. Here you have a pretty doll look to set you apart from all the red lipstick sure to be worn this season!