Sunday, 9 December 2012
Make Up | Party Look
Keep reading to find out how I achieved this look:
1) Foundation and concealer – Chanel Vitalumiere (B20) & Estee Lauder Double Wear (02, Light-Medium)
2) Bronzed up my face (Nars Laguna) followed by a little bit of blush (Mac DollyMix), but not too much as we don’t want to detract from the eyes!
3) For the eyes I started with a sweeping of Sidecar from Urban Decay’s naked pallet
4) Now, for the fun bit I patted on MAC’s Old Gold Pigment and used a tiny bit of creep from the naked pallet to add some definition to the eyelid. For that extra ompf, add some dramatic fake lashes
5) To finish the look I used a pink lipliner (YSL no.6) and dabbed on a tiny bit of a milky pink to ensure the attention is all directed to the eyes