Monday, 19 November 2012
Make Up | Festive Look
This year, instead of donning a typical red/green/sparkly dress why not go for a simple LBD and let your makeup do all the talking? This is probably the easiest look to do with a few simple products but it really packs a punch.
Here is how I achieved this look:
1) Foundation and concealer – Chanel Vitalumiere (B20) & Estee Lauder Double Wear (02, Light-Medium)
2) Covered my entire eyelid in Barry M’s eyeliner pencil (ep3) and gently patted on Barry M’s dazzle dust to add that Christmassy green hue (d95)
3) Lined my lashes will L’Oreal’s Gel Eyeliner and added Eyelure falsies for that added drama
4) Bronzer face (Nars Laguna) to add definition followed by a sweeping of Nars’ Orgasm Blush
5) To complete the look I added lashings of my favorite red lipstick to really contrast against the green and make the whole look pop!